The iWeathar Tornado is a simplistic self contained easy to install, low maintenance automated weather station for the cost conscious buyer.
Easy to install.
Supports UMTS / HSPA.
Completely energy self sufficient.
Wind, temperature, humidity, rainfall and barometric sensors come standard.
Includes Solar Panel.
Allows for up to 4 sensor inputs to be connected.
Live GSM signal strength and Voltage monitoring.
Lithium Ion Battery Technology.
Ultra low power consumption at 3mA or less average.
All plastic is 100% recyclable and Environmentally Friendly.
Manufactured using latest 3D Printed Technology.
Ideal for environment impact, airfields, construction sites and light industry wind turbine assessments, the Tornado allows continued online monitoring.
Standard Package Includes:
1. iWeathar Tornado Cone with built-in 3G/4G GSM modem.
2. 1.2 Watt Solar Panel.
3. Lithium Ion Battery.
4. Wind Speed and Direction sensor.
5. Combined Digital Temperature and Humidity sensor.
6. Attached Solar Radiation shield.
7. Digital high accuracy Barometric Pressure sensor.
8. Attached 0.27 mm rain gauge
9. Clamps for pole installation.
iWeathar provides online software services allowing you access to your stations reports, graphs, settings, wind turbine assessment program, data analysis, agricultural programs, Fire Danger Index and much more for a monthly fee of R129, which is paid annually in advance and includes 20 alert SMS's, unlimited alert emails, SIM card and data fees.
1. Mounting pole of 45-70mm diameter and 40cm length to attach the unit to. We highly recommend a good steady pole (avoids wind vibration which affects sensor readings and longevity) with grounded earth line if possible. Pole should be higher than 2 meters from a roof or near-by structure.
|Limits and Accuracy|
|Wind Speed||3 - 450 km/h||+/-4% accuracy|
|Temperature|| -40 to 80Â°C||+/-0.5Â°C @25Â°C|
|Barometric Pressure *||300 - 1100mb||2% Error over -40Â° to 85Â°C|
|Rain Gauge||0.36mm increments self tipping.||+/-10% accuracy|
Tornado Complete H34 x W27 x D19cm
1. Power Consumption: 3.3 - 4.2 Volts < 3mA (average).
2. Data inputs: 4 x RJ11 Ports, (Rain,Wind,Temp/Hum,Aux)
3. Wind speeds sampled 30 seconds over a 10 min period.
4. Uploads data every 10 minutes to an online system at iWeathar for you to access.
5. Connects to Wind Anemometer via RJ11 plug.
6. Solar Panel (1.2 Watt, 12V).
Each unit is guaranteed for up to 12 months from date of purchase. This excludes lightning damage and other drastic forces of nature.
Product images may be differ slighly in design and colour than the actual product as iWeathar always strives to improving our products.
Should you not wish to use the iWeathar networks reporting and graphing facilities, you are able to download the raw data from the iWeathar server in the standard comma delimited Excel CSV format for you to disseminate.
The iWeathar system calculates wind turbulence intensity from the standard deviation formula only from the final 10 minute maximum and average values and not on a continued sampled basis.
See live weather stations online HERE