OUT OF STOCK
Very Easy to install.
This product will be superceded and is no longer available.
The iWeathar Grande is a simplistic self contained easy to install, low maintenance automated weather station for the cost conscious buyer.
Completely self sufficient.
Wind, temperature, humidity, rainfall and barometric sensors come standard.
Includes a Solar regulator, Panel and Battery.
Allows for up to 5 analogue sensors and 4 digital inputs to be connected.
Live GSM signal strength and Voltage monitoring.
Implements accurate digital temperature, humidity and pressure sensor.
Reverse polarity protected.
Ultra low power consumption at 50mA or less average.
Includes micro SD card slot for continued monitoring.
Ideal for environment impact, construction site and home /light industry wind turbine assessments, the Grande allows up to two (2) anemometers to be connected for wind gradient measurements.
Standard Package Includes:
1. iWeathar Grande Module with built-in GSM modem.
2. 10 Watt Mono-crystalline Solar Panel and 3A regulator
3. 1 x Sealed Gel Battery 12V 7A
4. WindCone wind Speed and Direction sensor
5. Combined Digital Temperature and Humidity sensor
6. Attached Solar Radiation shield
7. Digital highly accurate Barometric Pressure sensor
8. Attached 0.3 mm 3D printed rain gauge
9. Accessories (Wiring and Weather proof enclosure,U-Bolts etc.)
iWeathar provides online software services allowing you access to your stations reports, graphs, settings, wind turbine assessment program, data analysis, agricultural programs, Fire Danger Index and much more for a monthly fee of R129, which is paid annually in advance and includes 20 alert SMS's, unlimited alert emails, SIM card and data fees.
1. Mounting pole of 50mm diameter and 700mm length to attach the unit to. We highly recommend a good steady pole (avoids wind vibration which affects sensor readings and longevity) with grounded earth line. Pole should be higher than 2 meters from a roof or near-by structure.
|Limits and Accuracy|
|Wind Speed||7 - 400 km/h (Wind Cone C-3)||+/-4% accuracy|
|Temperature|| -40 to 80Â°C||+/-0.5Â°C @25Â°C|
|Barometric Pressure *||300 - 1100mb||2% Error over -40Â° to 85Â°C|
|Rain Gauge||0.36mm increments self tipping.||+/-10% accuracy|
Enclosure H250 x W200 x D150mm
Solar Panel 10W: +- 310 x 400mm
All required items include 50mm diameter U-Bolts.
1. Power Consumption: 8 - 20 Volts < 50mA (average).
2. Data inputs: 3 x RJ11 Ports, 2 of the ports for Wind and Rain Tipping bucket..
3. Wind speeds sampled continuously.
4. Uploads data every 10 minutes to an online system at iWeathar for you to access.
5. iWeathar Module Grande all in one GSM unit.
6. Connects to Wind Anemometer via RJ11 plug.
7. Solar Panel (10 Watts, 17V-21V).
8. Logs all data points at 10 minute intervals to SD card.
Each unit is guaranteed for up to 12 months from date of purchase. This excludes lightning damage and other drastic forces of nature (tornadoes, hurricanes etc.)
The unit comes with a micro-SD slot for all data logging which can be imported into Excel should the GSM network go down for whatever reason or you simply require onsite logging. The unit synchronizes with the server clock for accuracy.
Product images may be different in design and colour than the actual product as iWeathar always strives to improving our products.
Should you not wish to use the iWeathar networks reporting and graphing facilities, you are able to download the raw data in the standard comma delimited Excel CSV format for you to disseminate.
The iWeathar system calculates wind turbulence intensity from the standard deviation formula only from the final 10 minute maximum and average values and not on a continued sampled basis.
See live weather stations online HERE